Play Pokemon Go with Android Pokemon Go Joystick
Pokemon Go is one of the exceptional apps introduced by Niantic for game lovers. This is because the game offers a completely unique and mesmerizing experience to the players. The integration of amazing AR and GPS technology makes the app absolutely engaging and worthwhile for entertainment purpose. Apart from this, the app promotes the physical activity of players by making them walk around to find the Pokémon situated at different locations.
However, for some lazy or busy players, this may not sound a good idea. Not everyone would like to spend their whole day running everywhere to catch the Pokemon. For this dilemma, there is an ultimate solution that can make the life of Pokemon Go fans much easier and comfy. Using Android Pokemon Go joystick you can easily catch Pokemon from virtually anywhere around the world whilst comfortably sitting on the couch
Many of you might be aware of this trick but can’t implement it. So here we will help you to understand the right method of playing Pokemon Go with Pokemon Go joystick. The very first requirement for using this trick is to have an Android tablet device or Smartphone running Android, Nougat, Marshmallow or Oreo in spite of the Android security patch level.
Note that the app or this trick only works on earlier versions of Android that is Android 7.0 Nougat, Android 6.0, Marshmallow and Android 8.0 Oreo. If you are having the latest Android version then this trick may not come in handy for you. Still, you can try this method to attempt your luck. Else you have to downgrade your device.
So let’s see how to get started with this trick:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest and best GPS joystick for Pokèmon Go from Google play store.
- Later, go to your device Settings >Developers Options.
- If you don’t find Developers Options in settings then you need to unlock it. For this, go to device information section in the settings and click on Build several times. After 6-7 clicks, you will get a small message stating it is unlocked.
- In Developers Options you will see “Select Mock Location App” in which you have to select GPS JoyStick. If you are unable to choose the app for a mock location then your device must be incompatible.
- Now, switch on the GPS and open the GPS JoyStick app on your device. You will have three options to choose your location.
- It is advisable to select the “Get Current Location”
- After selecting your preferred location, click on the “Start”
- Finally, you will see a joystick floating on your device screen. You can now open the Pokemon Go and start playing it with Pokemon Go joystick.
This is how you can get started with Pokemon Go joystick. However, you have to take care of several other things in order to play the game with fewer troubles
Here are a few tips that can make your game easier:
- Ensure that the game compass is perfectly aligned so that your character will move in the exact direction that you are intended.
- You can change the location of the joystick by dragging it anywhere on the screen.
- If joystick gets closed while changing its locations then you have to repeat the above steps from 5 to 7.
- Again, make sure to not choose the remote location. If you do the same, you will be banned for a few hours, meaning that you can’t receive any goodies from Pokeshop, also can’t catch Pokemon.
- Still, if you want to choose another city as a location then follow the road. Though it is quite time-consuming, it is the ultimate solution.
- Another alternative you can go for is, playing the game and let the server detect your location. This solution sounds a little trickier and has fewer chances of working.
- You need to wait for a few hours after which you need to choose the location and start the game.
- Following the road is by far the easiest method to hatch eggs. When you continue walking through the buildings to get to the location faster, the remoteness will not be counted for eggs.
- Note that you have to restart the game frequently. When you keep moving to different locations the Pokemon in close proximity will be bugged. The game will show you Pokemon that you didn’t catch from previous locations.
By considering all such points you can get the enhanced and best experience while playing your favorite Pokemon Go.
The latest Android Pokemon Go joystick offers you amazing features so as to simplify your game and keep you engaged.
Read Also: Pokemon Go Spoofing
The List of New Pokemon Go Joystick Features:
- Teleport: The feature lets you teleport to any of your preferred locations while playing the game. To use this feature you need to click the last button above the joystick. You also need to enter the Longitude & Latitude of your preferred location.
- Custom Routes: This amazing feature lets you make routes according to your desire. To use this feature follow the below steps;
- Click on the middle button on the joystick and open the map.
- Later, click on the locations close to the first marker. You can also put a new location marker and add as many as markers as you wish.
- Now, click on the “Start Route” and switch again to Pokemon Go. After this, your character will be possessed and will go after the route you have created. You don’t need to do anything.
- Don’t catch Pokemon while using this feature.
- Joystick Movement: You are already aware of this one. If you are unable to catch the Pokemon due to the location of a joystick, then you can change its position using this feature.
- The Walking Style: This feature offers you three different walking speed options. According to the option you select the character can walk slowly, little faster or run.
All these updated features are really useful and can keep you engaged in the game for long.
With the help of these guidelines and entire information, you can easily play Pokemon Go using the latest Pokemon Go joystick. And if you have any query or suggestions, feel free to converse with us. We will help you with the best possible solution. So best of luck for your game and hope you will enjoy it fully!