Our Obligation towards Security and Privacy of Data:
- We assure to keep all information provided to us absolutely secure and private.
- TechBuzzTalk value your privacy and thus take your data security as a serious concern.
- We will by no means rent or sell your personal information to any third party without your strong consent.
- Only our authorized employees can access your personal information.
- We employ advanced encryption technologies in order to keep the data confidential.
Use of Information Being Collected:
We collect information such as your name, e-mail, phone number, etc. that you enter while registering on our site, subscribing to our newsletter or filling out any form.
We use this data so as to:
- Personalize your experience as the information helps us to address all your needs in a better way.
- Improve our website by recovering our offerings according to the feedback and information received from you.
- Improve customer service as the information aid us to efficiently react to our customer service and support needs.
- Send periodic emails regarding the latest posts, and relevant content.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider sends to your computers’ hard drive throughout your Web browser which allows the websites or service providers systems to know your browser, collect and remember some of the information.
We do use such cookies so as to recognize and save your preferences for further visits and keep track of advertisements, compile collected data regarding site interaction and site traffic in order to offer enhanced site tools and experiences in the future.
Third Party Links
We might add or offer third party services or products on our website and these third party websites surely have independent and different privacy policies. Thus we are not liable for the activities and content of such sites.
Providing Information: All Your Choice
We allow you to visit different pages on our website without any information this means providing your personal information is optional. However, sometimes we require your information to give you the services that you ask for. Thus if you choose not to provide the data you’ll be having partial access to some of our services and content.
User Access Request
As per the GDPR rule, you can submit a user access request to our website for a detailed report of your personal information that we have with us, and you can also request to delete your data anytime.